Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Guest Room

My next mini project is to clean up the guest room and decorate a little more purposefully. When we moved in a year and a half ago I put things up because they had to go somewhere and that was fine for the time being. Now that life has fallen a little more into a pattern, and I have a bit more free time, I have decided to clear out the junkie stuff in the guest room and to make it a bit prettier.

I have ordered a couple of new items that will help move this goal along in a big way.

A frame I plan to fill with our wifi info and our even our address...you never know when someone might need those things. BUY HERE

Antique book safes. Part decor, part function. This is a way people can tuck away things to make sure they don't lose it, and it's not sitting out on the desk or nightstands. BUY HERE

Behind the door hooks. Jackets, bags, etc...this is helpful for any guest. BUY HERE

I just think these are cute, and they will help fill up the dead space on the shelf. BUY HERE

I wanted a sign that implied "guest room" but wasn't silly or unfitting for those of us who use the room as a study most of the time. This fit the bill. Works for guests, friends, and permanent residents alike. BUY HERE

Total of guest room updates: $75.98

I do not plan on spending more than this. Any other changes will be made with items I already own. This will be the true challenge!

Pictures of the room to follow shortly.


M.LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment